0% found this document useful (0 votes)
25 views35 pages

大侦探皮卡丘

.大侦探皮卡丘

Uploaded by

englishforfun789
Copyright
© © All Rights Reserved
We take content rights seriously. If you suspect this is your content, claim it here.
Available Formats
Download as PDF, TXT or read online on Scribd
0% found this document useful (0 votes)
25 views35 pages

大侦探皮卡丘

.大侦探皮卡丘

Uploaded by

englishforfun789
Copyright
© © All Rights Reserved
We take content rights seriously. If you suspect this is your content, claim it here.
Available Formats
Download as PDF, TXT or read online on Scribd
You are on page 1/ 35

淘宝店:智美教育 整理

大侦探皮卡丘
他们在外面\NThey are outside.
控制室发生电力故障\NWe're losing power in the containment chamber.
你听到了吗\NYou hear that?
就在附近\NSomething's close.
看 我说的就是这个 我心跳好快\NSee, this is what I'm talking about. My heart is
pounding.
趴下 趴下\NGet down, get down.
一只卡拉卡拉吗\NA...a Cubone?
来这就为了给你抓宝可梦精灵 是吗\NWe are not catching you a Pokémon, are we?
什么\NWhat?
别告诉我这是你计划好的 杰克\NTell me you didn't plan this, Jack.
抱歉 你是说\NI'm sorry, are you...
杰克 别告诉我这是你计划好的\NJack, said you didn't plan this.
你认真的吗 你怎么能这么说\NAre you serious, how dare you?
拜托 当然不是了\NOK? Of course not, come on!
好吧 也许有一点点\NOkay, maybe.
昨天晚上是满月\NIt was a full moon last night
我妈妈听它哭得眼睛都快哭瞎了\Nand my mom heard it crying its' eyes out.
因为她一直不停的做噩梦\NCuz she can't help having a nightmare
所以她起来给我拿了一杯热牛奶\Nso she brought me a glass of warm milk.
兄弟 我以为你只是想出来转转\NDude, I thought you wanted to, you know, hang
out
重温我们小时候的美好时光\Nand relive the good old days, like we were kids
是的啊 但是你看\NI do, but just look at it.
这只宝可梦精灵简直是为你量身定做的\NThat is the perfect Pokémon for you.
杰克 我并不想要一只宝可梦精灵\NJack, I'm not looking for a Pokémon,
我跟你说过的\NI've told you this.
我已经仔细想了很久了 好吗\NI have thought long and hard about this, ok?
水属性的不适合你\NWater type is not right for you,
火属性的也是 但是卡拉卡拉\Nneither is fire type, but Cubone is...
很孤独\N...lonely.
一点没错\NExactly!
好吧 谢谢你 杰克 非常感谢\NOk, thank you Jack. Thank you for that.
你还有更扎心的大实话要跟我说的吗\NAre there any another emotional truth bomb
you wanna drop on me?
以后再说 但现在我手里这个更实在\NMaybe later, but right now the truth is in my
hands.
沙雕球\NStupid ball.
是啊 去吧\NYes,yes!
记住了抓宝可梦精灵可不单单是技巧的事\NOK. Remember catching a Pokémon is not
about skill.
所以一定可以做到的\NSo you can do this.
真是会鼓舞人\NGood pep talk.
必须要它选择你\NOK, it has to choose you too,
所以得让它愿意成为你的伙伴\Nso make him want to be your partner.
嘿 卡拉卡拉 你好吗 老铁\NHey, Cubone. What's up, buddy?
你知道不是谁都能\NYou know not everyone can...
把他们死去亲戚的头骨戴在头上 但是\Npull off wearing the skull of their dead
relatives, but...
你肯定可以\N..you know, you sure can.
好吧 它不喜欢谈论这个\NOkay, he doesn't like that.
一点也不喜欢\NHe did not like that.
杰克\NJack!
快点扔出去\NThrow it!
只管扔出去 像个男人一样\NThrow the ball. Like a man.
我成功了\NI did it!
抓到了\NStill got it!
不是绿色的光\NThe light's not green.
它还没有变成绿色的\NIt still hasn't turned green yet,
杰克 不太妙啊 是吧\NJack, that's bad, right?
快跑\NRun!
他没有选择我\NHe didn't choose me.
快跑\NRun!
他没有选择我 杰克\NHe didn't choose me, Jack!
我看见了\NI can see that.
我不是它的选择\NI'm not its' choice.
那是只气炸了的卡拉卡拉\NThat was one angry Cubone.
让我回想起很多我妈妈的事情\NHe remind me a lot about my mom.
我知道我可能会有点婆婆妈妈的\NSo umm... I don't know if this is gonna sound
corny, or whatever
有话直说吧 杰克 我懒得生气了\NJust say it, Jack. I'm too tired to be angry.
我很担心你\NI'm worried about you.
又来了 我们认识的人都离开了镇子\NThis again! OK, listen, everyone we know has
left town.
现在我也要离开了\Nand now I'm leaving too.
没关系啊\NYeah, but that's okay.
你要在时机到来时做出最好的选择\NYou gotta do what's best for you with the time
that you got.
我也是这样做的\NThat's what I'm doing.
你知道我一直被工作压得喘不过气\NYou know I'm crushing at work,
但很快我就要升职了\Ngetting a promotion real soon.
保险评估员还能晋升成什么\NWhat is the promotion for insurance appraiser,
高级保险评估员吗\NSenior Insurance Appraiser?
不 实际上 比我现在还要高两级\NNo, actually that's two steps up, above where I'm
at.
这话我听得我都要吐了 这些都是虚的\NYou're gonna make me throw up. That's not
a real thing.
终于有信号了\NOh, I finally have service.
等等 5 封语音邮件 怎么会有 5 封\NWait, 5 voicemails? Why do I have 5 voicemails?
可能是紧急保险案件\NMaybe it's an insurance emergency.
是谁\NWho is it?
是莱姆市警察局\NUmm, It's the Ryme City Police Department.
发生了一起事故\NThere was an accident.
警探在惨烈车祸中牺牲
不要 别\NPlease don't.
好吧好汉 舔吧 谢谢\NAlright hero please do, thank you.
谢谢你\Nthank you.
你的舌头很友好\NYou have very generous tongue.
这是谁的大舌头\NIs this Lickitung belong to anyone?
谁的啊\NAnybody?
没人吗\NNo?
感谢您旅途的陪伴\NThank you for travel with us.
请您回到座位观看本则短视频\NPlease sit back to watch this short informational
video
欢迎您来到莱姆市\Nwelcoming you into Ryme City.
回顾历史 宝可梦精灵早已成为\NThroughout history, Pokémon has been
我们这个世界中的一部分\Npart of our world.
早期的人类常常会捕捉它们\NEarly humans used to catch them
并且训练它们使用独特的能力来实现共赢\Nand train them to use their unique powers
for the common good.
渐渐演变成了现在的宝可梦精灵对战\NThis relationship evolve into what we now
refer to as Pokémon Battles
一位伟人改变了这一切\NOne man changed all of this.
克利福工业的创始人兼主席\NHoward Clifford,
霍华德·克利福\Nfounder and chairman of Clifford Industries.
他被诊断患有某种罕见的退行性疾病\NDiagnosed with a rare degenerative disease
他从公司辞职 到世界各地去求医问药\Nhe resigned from his corporation, and search
the world for a cure.
事实证明 我一直找寻的治疗之法\NAnd it turned out, the cure I was looking for is
能让自己进化\Nfor me to evolve into a better version of myself.
而且我发现\NAnd I discovered how to do that
这得通过与宝可梦精灵成为搭档\Nthrough a partnership with Pokémon.
他想和全世界分享这一伟大发现\NAnd he wanted to share that discovry with the
world.
这就是霍华德·克利福创立莱姆市的初衷\NThis is what inspired Howard Clifford to
build Ryme City.
一个人类和宝可梦精灵互利共存的地方\NA place where humans and Pokémon can
live side by side.
宝可梦精灵不像其他地区那样生活在野外\NUnlike other regions, where Pokémon live
in the wild.
在这里 我们一起生活和工作\NHere, we live and work together.
没有对战 没有训练师\NNo battles, no trainers.
也没有精灵球\NNo Pokeballs.
一个更强大 更和谐的世界\NA stronger, more harmonious world.
莱姆市全体公民\NFrom all our citizens,
欢迎您的到来\Nwelcome to Ryme City.
没有杰尼龟 救火不会这么容易的\NFighting fires wouldn't be the same without the
Squirtle partners.
吉田警督
嗨 蒂姆\NHi, Tim.
吉田警督\NLieutenant Yoshida.
你爸爸是精英中的精英\NYour dad was the best of the best.
他是这个地方的一个传奇\NHe was a legend in this precinct.
谢谢 谢谢你这么说\NThank you, thank you for saying that.
失去他和他的搭档是我们极大的损失\NIt was a terrible tragedy losing him and his
partner.
他的搭档\NHis partner?
他的宝可梦精灵\NHis Pokémon.
我不清楚\NOh, I didn't know...
不好意思 它是在生我的气吗\NI'm sorry, is yours mad at me?
布鲁吗 嗯\NSnubbull? Yeah.
他表面上看起来可能很暴躁\NHe may look grumpy on the outside,
但我保证他的内心是非常可爱的\Nbut I assure you he is adorable on the inside.
不介意的话我想问一句\NIf you don't mind me asking,
为什么你没带宝可梦精灵过来\Nhow come you don't have a Pokémon.
我大概记得 哈利曾经说过\NI thought I remember, Harry said you wanted to
小的时候你想成为一名宝可梦精灵训练员\Nbecome a Pokémon trainer when you
were young.
是的 最终也没能实现\NYeah, that didn't really... work out.
我现在在保险公司工作 所以\NUh I work in Insurance now, so...
我理解\NI understand.
但是蒂姆 不要什么事情都自己扛着\NBut Tim, please don't put this all on your self.
没有人应该独自承受那么多\NNo one should go throught this type of thing alone.
如果你像你爸爸一样\NIf you are anything like your dad.
我不像他\NI'm not.
我是我奶奶带大的\NI was just really raised by my grandmother.
你有他公寓的备用钥匙吗\NYou have the spare keys for his apartment?
我该去那里收拾下东西了\NI should go wrap things up there.
当然有\NOf course.
这是他的地址 太好了\NHere's his address. Awesome.
愿意的话 我可以送你过去\NI can take you over if you want.
不 不用了 我自己就行\NNo, no. I'm all good.
非常感谢\NThank you so much.
蒂姆\NTim.
这项工作\NThis job...
需要付出很多\Nit demands a lot.
但是他没有一刻不挂念你的\NBut you are on his mind every day.
他爱你胜过世界上的一切\NHe loved you more than anything else in the world.
很高兴见到你 警督\NIt was nice to meet you, Lieutenant.
打扰一下\NExcuse me?
好吧\NOk.
哈利·古德曼
你是想抢劫我还是只是想烦我\NAre you trying to rob me or just annoy me?
他是我搭档\NHe's with me.
我们需要谈谈 是吗\NWe need to talk. We do?
我一直在等着看谁会打开那个信箱\NI've been waiting to see who would open that
mailbox.
你刚刚卷入了一个有趣的事件\NYou just walked into quite a story.
这样的事件会传播恐惧\NStories like this spread fear.
他们都害怕这些恐惧\NAnd they are afraid of fear.
但是我不怕\NBut I don't fear fear.
我说到就一定会做到\NI walk the walk and talk the talk
我愿意不惜一切代价拿到真实的独家新闻\Nand I'm willing to do whatever it takes to
get the honest scoop
哪怕是血淋淋的真相\Nand that's the hard truth.
抱歉 你到底是谁\NI'm sorry... Who are you?
露西·史蒂文斯\NLucy Stevens.
CNM 的记者 哦\NReporter for CNM. Oh.
你这年龄看起来不太像\NYou seem kind of... young for that.
我的工作就是给 CNM 写博客\NI work for the CNM blogs,
每天更新宝可梦精灵列表 好吗\Nmaking Pokémon listicles all day, okay?
十大最可爱的宝可梦 我奶奶喜看\NTop 10 cutest Pokémon. Yeah, my
grandmother loves those.
没错 新闻快讯 它们都超可爱\NYeah,news flash! They are all cute.
我发掘故事的本事\NSuch a waste of time for someone
全浪费到那种事情上了\Nwith my nose for a story.
不不 现在不行可达鸭\NOh no, no, not now,Psyduck.
我得先工作 就一会儿\NI'm working the sorts, just one more minute
好的我先\NOK, I'm gonna...
我需要全程录音然后你告诉我\NI'm gonna need you to go on record and tell me
所有有关哈利·古德曼的事\Neverything you know about Harry Goodman.
等等 啥 哈利摊上事了\NWait,what? Harry is onto something big.
非常棘手的\NReal big.
然后当时突然\NAnd then all of a sudden,
他的车就冲出了桥面\Nhis car crashes over a bridge,
但我不认为事情有那么简单\NI think not.
这里面肯定有秘密\NSomething is rotten,
我得把它找出来\Nand I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
我对他不了解\NLook, I barely know the guy,
我已经有很多年没有见过他了\NI haven't seen him for years.
你的宝可梦精灵伙伴在哪\NWhere is your Pokémon partner?
我没有 为啥每个人都这么问我\NI don't have one, why is everyone keep asking me
that?
孤僻之人 可能在掩饰什么\NA loner. Probably hiding something.
好吧 我得走了\NOkay, I'm gonna go.
我或许只是一个没工资的实习生\NI may only be an unpaid intern,
但我能嗅出故事\Nbut I can smell a story.
然后挖掘出来\NAnd I'm going to find it.
好的 那你加油\NOK, you do that.
来吧可达鸭 我们走吧\NCome on, Psyduck. Let's go.
是谁\NWho is it?
你好\NHello?
是我 斯奈克\NIt's me, Snakes
我拿到东西了\NI got the stuff.
把它放在门边上 然后从这滚出去\NLeave it on the doorstep, now get the hell outta
here.
好的约翰尼 但是我的钱呢\NAlright, Johnny, but what about my money?
还放着些古老侦探片\NStill with the old detective films.
在莱姆市中\N 新出土的一批远古梦幻遗物
这特么的\NWhat the...
是什么\NWhat...
这什么鬼\Nis this stuff?
给蒂姆·古德曼
亲爱的蒂姆 若你愿意再给次机会的话\NDear Tim, I can do better if you give me a
chance.
我会做得更好 家门会一直为你敞开\NI will always have a place for you to stay.
你爸爸会来车站接你\NYour father will pick you up at the station.
我不走了\NI'm not going.
什么\NWhat?
我不想走 这里是我的家\NI don't want to go, this is home,
奶奶我要和你一起待在这里\NI wanna stay here with you grandma.
天呐\NOh, man.
这是我生命中最重要的一天\NThis is the most important day of my life.
我知道 蒂姆\NI know, Tim.
但你母亲要去看医生 不能再拖了\NBut your mother had to see the doctor. It
couldn't wait.
谁在那\NSomeone there?
你好\NHello?
差点扭伤\NAh! That's a sprain.
好的 不慌 别怕\NOkay, okay, okay
不论你是谁\NWhoever you are...
我知道怎么用这个\NI know how to use this.
皮卡丘\NSo Pikachu?
天了噜\NAw jesus.
你好呀小家伙 你是怎么 进来的\NHey,little guy. How did you... get in here?
我知道你听不懂我说的话\NI know you can't understand me.
但是放下那台订书机\NBut put down the stapler,
不然人家就 电死 你\Nor I... will electrocute... You.
你说啥\NDid you just talk?
哇哦 你能听懂我吗\NWow, did you just understand me?
等等 等等\NWait, wait, wait, wait, wait
你的眼神告诉我 你能听懂我说的话\NThat is heavy eye contact right there, you
heard me.
不不不 是的 你听得到\NNo, no, no Yes, you did.
我的天 这真是个奇迹 别说了\NOh my god, this is amazing! Stop it, stop, stop!
你能听懂我\NYou can understand me.
别说了 我真的很孤单\NStop! I've been so lonely.
我一定是疯了\NI'm gonna throw up.
不 孩子我需要你帮忙\NNo, kid, I need your help.
我想吐\NI'm gonna throw up.
我遇上了大麻烦 我需要你听我说话\NI'm in serious trouble, I need you to listen.
不不不 不好意思手尾猴\NNo, no, no Excuse me, Aipom.
我们在进行一场很私密的谈话\NWe're having a private conversation here.
别说了 你就是我的幻觉\NStop talking, you're hallucination.
你才是个幻觉\NYou are hallucination.
出去 咻 出去\NYou out! Shush, go!
看来我得小心点 长官\NNow I'd tread lightly there, chief,
这只手尾猴看起来有点失智\Nthat that Aipom don't look bright.
不\NNo!
放开他 快试着反击\NGet off him, whack job!
快起来小伙子 他要攻回来了\NGet up, kid. He's coming back to raven.
听着 我来教你\NOkay, here's what you wanna do.
你得咬他 你得大叫\NOkay, you wanna bite him, you wanna scream.
我们来玩你划我猜\NWe'are play charades,
还是别玩了\NWe are not playing charades!
好的我找到了一把刀 别扔刀\NOK, I'm gonna get a knife Not the knife!
好的 刀不是个好点子\NOK, bad idea with the knife.
我再找个其他的\NI'll find something else.
吃这个\NEat this!
不用谢\NYou're so welcome.
他只是个饿坏了的小家伙\NHe is just a hungry little guy.
妈鸭\NOh my god!
快来小伙子 我们跑\NCome on kid, let's move.
去屋顶\NTo the roof!
好主意\NBrilliant idea.
你把住门 我去找人帮忙\NYou hold the door, I'll go get help!
啥 救命啊 救命\NWhat? Help! Help!
我的天 救命\NOh my god, help!
卧槽\NOh Shit!
救命 救命\NHelp! Help!
我的娘啊 救命 他要被生吞了\NOh my god, help! Oh he's getting eaten alive.
他要被生吞了 他要死啦\NHe's being eaten alive! I mean he's dying!
根本没人来 真是世态炎凉\NNo one is coming, people are so insensitive.
穿上裤子 以最快的速度跑\NPut your pants back on and run like the wind!
快点 再快点\NBlazing speed! Blazing speed!
老兄 他们被你逐渐裸露的身躯所吸引\NDude, they seem to be attracting to your
increasing nudeness!
好的\NOK.
好了 我们从这儿跳下去\NAlright, we're jumping down here.
不不 我可不想进垃圾专用管道\NNo, No, I'm not going to trash chute!
说得好 让我看看\NGood call, let me know
再加上一个超级疯狂的宝可梦精灵会怎样\Nhow it goes with the super crazy
Pokémon.
你死得很光荣\NYou died a hero!
笔直落地啊小伙子\NWay to stick the landing, kid.
离我远点\NLeave me alone!
看来某些人心情又变好了\NOh, looks like someone is back in the good mood.
快跑 可怕的手尾猴来了\NRun! Rapid Aipom!
当心 快跑\NLook out! Run!
跑 跑 跑 跑\NGo, go, go, go!
快跑鸭 先生\NGo, go, go, sir! The...
我觉得穿上裤子会好一点\NI think pants are gonna do you a lot of good right now.
嘘 快走\NShush! Go!
我以为你的穿的是蓝色的内裤\NYou know, I pictured yours ass a bit of a brief sky,
其实看起来还不错\Nbut those are nice.
我的话 我不穿内裤的\NMe? I... I don't wear underwear.
你知道我不会害羞\NYou know,I'm not modest.
打扰一下 你好 请问下\NExcuse me, excuse me. Hi, sorry.
你能听到他说话吗 能听到吗\NYou can hear him, right? You can hear him talking?
能啊 皮卡皮卡皮卡\NOh, yeah.'Pika Pika Pika'.
他真可爱 你才真可爱\NHe's adorable. You're adorable.
小子 他们听不懂\NThey can't understand me, kid.
是我的原因 我吸了点不对劲的东西\NIt's me, It's... It's that stuff I put up my nose.
不是你想的那个 煤气 我闻了煤气\NNo, not like that. No, it was a gas, I was
breathing gas.
是意外情况 我不是有意的\NAccidentally, accidentally, I was accidentally...
意外地闻了煤气\NAccidentally on the gas.
如果你不想因为违法犯忌\NUnless you want charming law to give
而去监狱旅躺游 那就快走\Nyou a one way ticket to hoosegow, let's move.
就没人能听见他说话吗\NNo one else can hear him?
我也是第一次遇到这种 他在说话\NThis is a first for me too, kid. He's saying
words.
一般你想和人类说话\NYou try to talked to people all the time,
而他们只听见皮卡皮卡\Nall they hear is 'Pika Pika'.
拍拍我或者亲亲我 你能\NPat me,or kiss me, Can you...?
还会用手指来戳我 没有人吗\Nthey stick a finger in me. Anyone?
真过分\NIt's really gross.
没人能够听见他吗\NCan no one else hear him?
你能听见他在说话吗\NCan you hear him, talking?
你能听见他在说话吗\NCan you hear him saying words?
你在这又能得到什么答案呢 小伙子\NWhat are you not getting here, kid?
你是唯一一个能听见我说话的人\NYou are the only one who could hear me.
就像是命中注定 才不是命中注定\NIt's like destiny. It's not destiny.
那你为啥在那间公寓里呢\NThen why were you in that apartment?
那是我爸爸的房子\NIt's my father's place.
所以我在那\NThat's why I was there.
你又是为什么在那呢\NWhy were you there?
你是哈利的儿子吗\NYou are Harry's son?
你怎么会知道他的名字\NHow do you know his name?
若走失请送还给\N 哈利·古德曼
你是哈利的宝可梦精灵搭档吗\NYou're Harry's Pokémon partner?
要喝杯咖啡吗\NYou want a coffee?
若我能喝一杯的话 那真是\NCuz I could use a coffee, I mean, that's...
好的 那就去喝一杯吧\NYeah, let's get a coffee.
来 走吧\NYeah, come on.
高帽子咖啡
所以我才会在那\NSo there I was.
在不知名的地方失忆是最坏的事\NIn the middle of nowhere with bad case of the
forgetness.
这帽子里哈利的名字和地址\NThe only clue to my past is the Harry's name
成了唯一能追溯到我过去的线索\Nand the address inside this hat.
所以我回到了公寓 我在那儿遇见了你\NSo, I made my way to the apartment, and
that's where I found you.
我不知道 可能哈利也深陷其中\NI don't know, maybe Harry got in too deep.
深陷什么 你知道\NDeep in what? You know...
一堆坏事缠身 很麻烦的那种事\NMixed up with the wrong crowd, that kind of thing.
发生在最好的我们身上\NHappens to the best of us.
死物堆积 围墙逼近\NThe deads pile up, the walls close in.
对的变成错的\NRight becomes wrong.
错的变成对的\NWrong becomes wrong.
等等你在和谁打电话呢 没谁\NWait, who are you calling? No one.
是的是的 那听起来不错\NYeah yeah, no, that sounds great,that sounds great.
好多事要告诉你\NThere's many of those really you know...
等等 我很好奇 你在听谁说话\NWait, I'm confused, Are you hearing other voices
besides mine?
我只想知道为啥我能听懂你\NAll I wanna know is why I can understand you.
这我可答不上来 小伙子\NCan't help you there, kid.
就像我有健忘症 总该死的记不住事\NLike I said I have amnesia. Can't remember a
darn thing.
好吧所以你现在是在和一只\NOkay, so you are talking Pikachu with
失忆了并对咖啡上瘾的皮卡丘对话\Nno memories who's addicted to caffeine.
我能戒掉咖啡 只要我想\NI can stop whenever I want.
这些都只是自愿的\NThese are just choices.
再来一杯 双份的\NAnother round, extra shot.
浓得像黑夜一样 谢谢你宝贝\NBlack as night, thank you sweetie.
你看 虽然我是个大侦探\NLook, I'm a great detective.
但是我没有记忆就解不开身世之谜\NBut I can't solve my own mystery if I have no
memory.
那你又是怎么知道自己是个侦探的呢\NThen how do you even know you're a
detective?
那个啊 我打肚脐眼里能感觉到\NOh that, I can, I can feel that in my jellys.
什么 你说在哪感觉到的\NWhat is that? What is that?
打肚脐眼里啊 就那个 你能感觉到的\NIt's the jellys! It's a thing, you know, you feel
it,
就是当其他所有人都否定你的时候\Nwhen you really believe in something
你心里依然深信不疑的那个地方\Ndespite everyone telling you you're wrong,
所以我得找到哈利\Nwhich is why I need to find Harry.
他是解开我身世的关键\NHe's the key to my past.
谢了 医生\NThanks, Doc.
那我顺便告诉你个坏消息\NI got some bad news for you cuz...
哈利已经死了\NHarry's dead.
什么\NWhat?
不\NNo.
不不不\NNo, no, no, no, no, no, no...
不 哈利没死\NNo, Harry ain't dead.
不 哈利死了\NNo, Harry is dead
抱歉 你错了\NYou're wrong, sorry.
我在警方那里看到了他的死亡报告\NI saw in the police report that he's dead
就凭那些条子说他死了吗\NJust cuz the cop says he's dead?
法律意义上他已经死了 真的吗\NI mean he's legally dead. Really?
他们找到尸体了吗\NDid they find a body?
噢 没找到是吧\NOh I didn't think so.
而且 那份报告还说我也死了对吧\NAnd by the way, did that report also said it that
I'm dead?
因为我还在这活蹦乱跳\NCuz if I'm still alive and kicking,
所以哈利也还活着\Nthat means Harry is out there too.
结案\NCase closed.
但在我解开它之前\NBut still open,
还是悬而未决\Nuntil I solve it.
好吧 我姑且听听你的推论\NOK, I'll bite it somewhere.
我真是高兴你能听我断案\NOh, I'm glad you're gonna bite.
好的 听好了\NAll right, here it is.
要么哈利伪造了自己的死亡\NHarry faked his own death,
要么某人伪造了哈利的死亡\Nor somebody else faked Harry's death,
要么哈利伪造了某人的死亡\Nor Harry faked somebody else's death.
最后那条完全说不通啊\NThat last one doesn't work at all!
是 是说不通\NNo, no, it doesn't
前面那两条 可能性倒挺大的\NThe first two, those are real contenders.
算了 我得走了\NNo, uh, I'm gonna go.
这事已经结束了 这只是在\NWe are done here.I mean this is...
不 事情还没有结束\NNo, we are not done here.
等等 等一下 你去哪儿\NWait, wait, wait a minute, where are you going?
等一下 我们彼此都需要对方\NHold up a sec, we're gonna need each other.
不 我们不需要\NNo, we don't.
我不需要一只宝可梦精灵\NI don't need a Pokémon.
句号 懂了吗\NPeriod. Got it?
那你需要一个世界级的侦探吗\NThen what about a world class detective?
因为如果你想找到你爸爸\NBecause if you want to find your pops,
我是你的最佳选择\NI am your best bet.
一个世界级侦探应该早就能推断出来\NI think a world class detective ought to have
figured out
我不是来这找我爸爸的\Nby now that I'm not here to find my father.
我是来这跟他告别的\NI'm here to say goodbye.
嘿 这儿没有你要告别的人\NHey, hey, there's no one to say goodbye to.
你看 你可以跟人类交流\NLook, you can talk to humans,
我可以跟宝可梦精灵交流\NI can talk to Pokémon,
我们可以互相交流\NWe can talk to each other.
这种事千载难逢啊 小子\NThis doesn't happen, kid.
这肯定意味着什么\NIt has to mean something!
你难道就不能 一股魔力使我们相遇\NCan you just...? There's magic that brought
us together,
那股魔力就叫作希望\NAnd that magic is called hope.
希望着哈利还活着\NHope that Harry is still alive.
你感觉到了吧\NOh, you feel it,
你打肚脐眼里感觉到了 是吧\Nyou feel it in your jellys, don't you?
我肚脐眼里什么都没有\NThere's nothing in my jellys.
你和我 我们来一起办案\NWe'll gonna do this. You and me.
我真是服了\NI can't believe...
那我们约好明天早上在这见面\NI will meet you here tomorrow morning
好嘞\NGreat.
你去哪呢\NWhere are you going?
回我的公寓啊\NTo my apartment.
什么意思 怎么是你的公寓\NWhat do you mean, your apartment?
什么\NWhat?
那好吧 你可以睡沙发上\NAlright, you can sleep on the couch.
不 我才不要睡沙发\NNo, I'm not gonna sleep on the couch.
那你可以睡这石头上\NWell, then you can sleep on the stone.
小皮卡乖乖 把门开开 好吗\NBe a dear, would you? Get the door for me.
我的天哪 我在干嘛\NOh my god, what am I doing?
我刚邀请了人到我的公寓里\NI just invited someone to my apartment.
我从没这么干过 我不是那种宝可梦\NI never do this, I'm not that kind of Pokémon.
到处都是灰尘\NDust everywhere,
却没有指纹\Nno fingerprints.
这说不通啊\Neh,it doesn't add up.
这是在干嘛呢\NWhat is going on in here?
我在搜寻现场 寻找我身世的线索\NI'm searching the joint, looking for clues to my
past...
这是你的房间吗\NIs this your room?
不是\NNo!
哈利还有其他孩子吗\NDoes Harry have other children?
没有\NNo.
我小的时候他就想让我住在这 所以\NHe wanted me to live here when I was a kid,
so...
他把这弄得像我童年时的房间\NHe made it look like my childhood room.
你不该说说你这皮卡丘款的童年床吗\NShould we talk about the fact that your
childhood bed is a Pikachu bed?
碰巧而已\NIt's a coincidence.
不好意思 你能大点声吗\NI'm sorry, can you speak up?
我听不清你说的呢\NI can't hear you.
我从未感到如此荣幸 同时也吓到我了\NI have never been so flattered and creeped
out at the same time.
你是不是还要弄个皮卡丘灯罩\NAre you gonna make me into a lamp shade?
说不定呢\NOh, I might.
等等 等等 等等\NHang on, hang on, hang on...
这些宝可梦精灵卡牌 这些对战海报\NAll these Pokémon cards, and the battle
posters,
这跟你有联系呢 是吧\Nthere's connection, isn't there?
你喜欢宝可梦精灵 不是\NYou love Pokémon. No.
是的 是的 你可喜欢了\NYeah, yeah, you do.
那也是很久以前的事了\NThat was a long time ago.
那是在我爸爸搬到城里来\NBefore my father moved to the city
陪宝可梦的时间比陪儿子多之前\Nand spent more time with Pokémon than his own
son.
是啊 什么都怨老爸\NUmm, yeah, blame it on dad.
好吧 那这个呢\NOkay, look, what about this?
公寓里到处都是她的相片\NThese pictures of her all over the apartment.
很明显她跟哈利有联系 她也许认识我\NShe's obviously connected to Harry, she
might know me.
她可能是一条线索\NShe could be a lead.
不 她不认识你\NNo, she's not.
那是我的妈妈\NThat's my mom.
她在我很小的时候就去世了\NShe passed away when I was little.
抱歉 我没有\NI'm sorry I didn't, I didn't...
我没注意到\NI didn't realize.
明天我带你去见吉田\NTomorrow morning I'm gonna take you to Yoshida
好找找我们要的答案\Nso we can get some answers.
啊 我的线索\NAhhh! My clues!
这怎么回事\NWhat is all this?
这些可是我辛勤的劳作 而且\NHard work, that's what this is, and by the way...
要等到弄清了谁能信得过我们才能去报警\Nwe can't go to the cops. Not until we
know who we can trust.
把我的线索原样放整齐 好吗\NSo put my clues back in order, would you?
这些不是线索 这是连环杀手的手稿\NThese aren't clues! This is the work of a serial
killer.
未指明的线索\NAlmost clues.
那又是什么意思啊\NWhat does that even mean?
我在试着唤起我的记忆 追溯我的踪迹\NI'm trying to jog my memory. Retrace my
steps,
有助于我把案件的来龙去脉理顺\Nit helps me to see it all laid out.
然后我就找到了这个\NThat's how I found this, this...
这个被法国人叫作\Nis what a Frenchman would call
"热门派对"\NCaliente Fiesta
那不是法语\NNot French.
闻闻我的小指头\NSmell my finger.
打死我也不会闻你的指头\NI will never smell your finger.
胆小鬼\NCoward.
重点是在昨天攻击我们的手尾猴手身上\NThe point is I smelled this R stuff on those
Aipom
我也闻到了这种 R 什么的东西\Nwhen they attacked us yesterday.
R 吗 对了\NR? Bingo.
蟑螂之歌\NLa cucaracha
有些事情变得\NSomething can it get...
哈利在案子里发现了重大突破\NHarry, had a break in the case
迫使暗中的幕后主使\Nforcing the shadowing kingpins,
派出雇佣的暴徒\Nsend out hired goons,
来传递这条惊天的\Nto deliver the big,
秘密\NHush, hush!
为什么呢\NWhy?
我们可以追溯哈利的踪迹 把案件解决\NWe need retrace Harry's steps, either solve
the case ourselves,
或者我们暗中等待\Nwe get far enough long,
等着头号大坏蛋露出他或者她的真面目\Nthat the No.1 bad guy has to reveal himself,
or herself.
你能别这么多戏吗\NCan you stop doing that?
那么案情的切入点在哪呢\NSo what is the way in, huh?
答案就在这个房间里\NThe answer is in this room.
这儿哪还像个房间 现在是火灾隐患了\NThis isn't a room. This is a fire hazard.
到处都是垃圾\NThere's, it's just junk and...
还有废纸\Npapers and...
宝可梦精灵游行前准备
还有报纸\N...newspapers.
小子 你想起什么了吗\NWhat you got, kid?
我刚碰见过一个人 她是 CNM 的实习记者\NI, I literally just met someone, she was a,
junior reporter at CNM.
她在报道关于哈利的故事\NShe was doing a story on Harry.
我觉得她知道的比她透露的更多\NI think she knows more than she let on.
聪明人都这样\NThe smart ones always do.
我们得去她办公室撬她嘴巴\NWe gotta go down to her work and press her.
那是个比喻\NThat's a metaphor.
我知道什么是比喻\NYeah, I know what a metaphor is.
好吧 我之前在喝那杯\NYeah, I was drinking that.
我也在喝那杯\NI was also drinking...
请你随意踩踏我的毕生心血吧\NJust step anywhere, it's only my life's work.
不 不\NNo, no.
我们不要这样\NWe are not doing that.
行吧 我走路就是了\NFine, I'll walk.
一小时内我要走 1 万步\NI'm trying to get 100,000 steps this hour.
大家好 我是罗杰 克利福\NHello, I'm Roger Clifford,
CNM 的董事长以及克利福企业的主席\NPresident of CNM, and chairman of Clifford's
enterprises.
我是霍华德·克利福\NAnd I'm Howard Clifford,
莱姆市未来的构想者\Nthe visionary icon behind Ryme City.
为了和睦共处 集合起来\NTogether, in the spirits of harmony,
我们将举办莱姆市史上最大的游行\Nwe're throwing the largest parade the Ryme City
has ever seen.
您一定不要错过\NYou won't wanna miss it.
在周末 我们邀请人类和宝可梦精灵\NSo at the weekend, we invite the people and
the Pokémon to be there.
来共同庆祝我们之间和睦共处\NA celebration of the harmony between humans and
Pokémon.
好的 卡\NAnd, cut!
我觉得录得挺好的\NI think that went rather well.
拜托你闭嘴吧 爸\NOh, shut up dad!
他看上去很棒\NHe seems nice.
罗杰 拜托\NRoger, please.
这应该是我们给市民的礼物\NThis is supposed to be our gift to the citizen.
未来构想者 认真的吗\NVisionary icon, really?
是个救世主吗\NWas savior of the world taken?
儿子 这是你的人写的宣传稿\NIt was your people who wrote the promos, son.
这就是你治疗癌症的完整经过吗\NIs there an unabridged version where you cure
cancer?
噢 好得很啊\NOh, that's right.
每次都是这样背对我\NTurn your back on me like you always did.
顺便说一句 没人喜欢你的宝可梦精灵\NBy the way, no one likes your Pokémon.
她在那\NThere she is.
我明白你为什么如此兴奋了\NI can see why you're so excited.
我没有 听着 我没有 兴奋\NI wasn't...Okay, I was not, that excited.
克利福先生 我这有个事件\NMr. Clifford, I may have a story for you.
我听说了宝可梦精灵袭击人类的传言\NI've heard rumors of Pokémon attacking
people,
但是没有主流媒体报道 我认为\NBut there's been no main stream to cover it, I think
that...
抱歉\NI'm sorry,
我们不是八卦小报\NWe are not a tabloid,
不报道无凭无据的流言蜚语或八卦消息\Nwhich means we don't report on rumors,
gossip, or hearsay.
无法证实就不是新闻\NIt's not news if it can't be verified.
想要报道一个事件\NYou want a story?
就去追根溯源\NFind a source!
哦 最重要的一点\NOh, and pro tip,
对时下热点保持理性\Nhave reasonable sense of fashion.
她来了 她来了 认真点\NHere she comes, here she comes, try to look deep.
你在这干什么\NWhat are you doing here?
又见面了 呃\NHey again, uh...
我这样可能有点奇怪\NYeah, I know this seems weird
但我要问你个事\Nbut I actually need to ask you something.
但在这里不 不太 合适\NNow is not... not really the good... the good time.
我明白了 抱歉\NYeah, I saw that. I'm...I'm sorry.
对不起 有点烫\NSorry, it's piping hot.
你找到了个宝可梦精灵伙伴\NYou found yourself a Pokémon partner.
呃 他并不是 哇 他好可爱\NHmm... not exactly... Oh, he's cute.
她想拉拢我 但相信我\NYeah, she's trying to work me kid, but trust me,
我不会 啊我的大地母亲 好舒服\NI can't... oh sweet mother of earthiest, that feels
so good.
听着 天啊\NSo...listen Oh my god, ohh.
发生什么事了\NWhat happened?
我在哈利桌子上发现这个\NI found something on Harry's desk.
它差点让我窒息而亡 而且我没有\NIt nearly choked me to death, and I wasn't...
别 别在这说\NNo, not here.
来我办公室\NIn my office.
来我办公室\N"In my office"
我们去她办公室\NWe're going to her office.
太棒了\NThis is great.
这不是办公室 这是放这些铅笔的棺材\NThis isn't an office, It's a coffin. with pencils.
是的 没错\NYeah, that's right,
我能和这孩子说话也能和你说话\NI can talk to the kiddy and can talk to you, who
gifted.
你这个傻瓜 她有可达鸭\NYou're a dummy that she has a Psyduck!
受到压力时会爆发\NThese things explode when they're stressed.
保持冷静 兄弟\NHey, hey, keep calm, pal.
安静 安静\NSerenity now, serenity now.
不 好\NNo. OK.
好 你找到了吗\NOkay. You got it?
给你\NHere it is.
你在哪找到的\NWhere did you find this?
我的线人说码头附近有哈利的消息\NWord on the street was that Harry had an
informant near the docks.
我去那打探了一番\NI went there to snoop around.
我在那找到了小药瓶\NAnd that's where I found the vial.
但是码头很危险\NBut the docks can be dangerous.
那种地方晚上别独自一人去\NIt's not the sort of place you wanna visit alone at night.
其实我很习惯晚上独自一人\NI'm actually pretty good of being alone at night.
不行 完全不会说话\NNope, that did not land right at all.
我不是 我不是这意思\NThat's not... that's not what I meant to say.
没事 我只想\NIt's okay. I'm just gonna...
我 我们应该马上出发 所以\NI...I, We should go soon, so...
没错 我们得马上出发\NYeah, yeah, we should go.
天啊 你以前有和姑娘说过话吗\NGood god, have you ever talked to woman before?
你有点\NYou got some...
是的 我以前和姑娘说过话\NYes, I've talked to women before,
所以 我不需要你的帮助\Nand no, I don't need your help.
是在你妈妈肚子里吗还是\NWas it during the birth canal or...?
你知道你需要什么吗 一个 肩鞍\NYou know what you need? A shoulder saddle.
我打赌肯定有人做过\NI bet someone makes one.
好 你还有其他办法吗\NOkay, there are other ways for you to get around.
你这是在侮辱我\NThis is humiliating.
你每走一步\NEvery step for you is 1000 for me
我的肺和肋骨要走一千步\Nand my lungs and the side to ribs.
为了使我们伙伴关系稳固\NWe need to get some ground rules
我们需要定些规矩\Nif this partnership's gonna work.
你才不是我的同伴\NYou're not my partner.
导师 老师 大师 随你怎么称呼\NMentor, sensei, master, whatever you wanna call it.
不 这些都不行\NNo, none of those.
如果这 如果这不是煤气的原因\NHey, what if it, what if wasn't the gas?
如果你天生就听得懂我说话呢\NWhat if it's voluntary, huh?
如果哈利也能听懂你烦人的声音呢\NWhat if Harry can understand your annoying
voice too?
你不说话我们也懂\NYou don't need to talk to us for us to understand.
我们能感觉你在说什么\NWe can feel what you are saying.
你得分享下自己的经历\NYou have to be open to the experience.
偶尔尝试一下 那还是算了吧\NTry it sometimes. Yeah, I'd rather not.
我一整天都在和你说话\NI got my plate full of talking to you.
那是什么\NWhat is that?
安静却又致命\NSilent but deadly.
抱歉 我咖啡喝多了 肚子有点疼\NApologies, my tummy is bashed from all that
coffee.
不 下来\NNo, ew, get off!
我是说那个\NI meant that.
那个\NOh, oh... that.
是魔墙人偶 他们是最讨厌的\NIt's a Mr.Mime, they're the worst.
安静但令人讨厌\NSilent but annoying.
他认出你了吗\NDoes he recognize you?
我觉得他认出了你\NI think he recognizes you.
我是哈利的伙伴\NWell, I was Harry's partner,
我跟哈利一起出现过\Nso I would've been with him.
哈利的线人是个宝可梦精灵啊\NHarry's informant is a Pokémon!
抓住它\NGet him!
他在原地踏步啊 别告诉他真相\NHe's barely moving. Don't tell him that.
哦 他上车了\NOh, he on a bike!
看 他以为他逃得掉\NCome on, he thinks he's getting away.
看 快 绕到他前面去\NLook! Quick, get in front of him!
包抄他 你可以的\NCut him off, you can make it.
住手\NStop!
不\NOh no...
他一头栽了下来 蒂姆\NHe going down hard, Tim.
他应该戴个头盔\NShould've worn a helmet.
我希望他活着\NI hope he makes it.
拜托 这太荒唐了\NCome on, this is ridiculous!
我是好警察 你是坏警察\NI'm good cop, you're bad cop.
我们不是警察 对自己有点信心\NWe are not cops. Grow some pairs
你比我看起来更大更壮 站直一点\NYou're bigger and tougher look than I am, stand
up straight!
你听着\NListen up!
我们有办法让你开口 或永远沉默\NWe got ways to make you talk, or mime!
没错 所以我们问什么老实回答\NYeah. So tell us what we wanna know.
为什么哈利·古德曼出现在这\NWhy was Harry Goodman here?
这与 R 有何关系\NAnd what did it have to do with the R?
管道 嗯 一个罐头吗\NPipe, yes, okay, a can?
挤 推\NShoving? Pushing?
我的错误是推开人们\NMy problem is that I push people away
然后逃跑而被他们讨厌么\Nand hate them for leaving?
他说你能推开它\NHe's saying you can shove it.
什么 我能推开它\NWhat? I can shove it?
是的 不 我们换一下\NOkay, that's it, no, we're switching roles.
我是坏警察 你是好警察\NI'm bad cop, you're good cop.
不 不 我们不是警察\NNo, no, no, we are not cops! Oh!
天啊 看起来好痛\NOh god, that's very hurtful.
是 是\NOh yeah yeah yeah,
魔墙人偶能造一座隐形墙\NMr.Mime has the ability to make a invisible wall.
是的我知道\NAh, yes I know,
我是个能记事的宝可梦精灵\NI happened to be a Pokémon to remember.
看\NLook,
哈利认出了这家伙\NHarry figured this guy out somehow.
我猜办法就是进入他的头脑\NI think the trick is get inside his head.
我有注意了\NI have an idea.
你在干什么\NWhat are you doing?
这是什么 那儿有扇门\NOh what's this? Oh there's a door there.
我看到了 我不\NOh I see, I didn't...
也许因为它是隐形的\Nprobably because it's invisible.
是的 我现在在你的空间里 对吗\NHuh yeah, I'm in your space now, right?
你不太喜欢这个 是吗\NYou don't like this so much, do you?
你在干什么\NWhat are you doing?
那是个罐子 好 你在倒什么东西\NThat's a jar. Okay, now you're pouring.
不\NNo.
盐 是盐制饼干\NSalt. It's a salt shakier cookie!
不\NNo.
好饼干应该用心做 而不是照着食谱\NReal cookie is by following your heart, not a
recipe!
你在说什么\NWhat are you talking about?
煤气\NThe gas!
你在倒汽油\NYou're pouring gasoline!
是的\NOh yeah
变黑了 这个办法好 我喜欢\NThat went dark my style, I like this, I like this very
much.
好吧 好吧\NAll right, all right.
好 你想玩那游戏吗 我会玩和这个\NOkay, you wanna play that game? I can play
that game.
你觉得很好玩吗 你觉得很好玩吗\NYou think that's funny? You think that's funny,
huh?
我好想笑\NI'll be laughing soon.
现在轮到谁笑了\NWho is laughing now, huh?
我闻到了你踏进去的味道\NOh ... oh I smell what you are stepping in.
没错 魔墙人偶\NThat's right, Mr.Mime,
如果你不说的话你就会变成魔灰人偶\Nyou'are about to be Mr.Melt unless you start
talking.
打牌 打牌 扑克\NCards, cards, playing cards, poker.
不 我觉得他是在说 R\NNo, I think he's talking about R.
有人供出了 R\NSomeone was heading out R!
用你的肢体语言告诉我们 在哪\NUse your body words, where?
圆圈 屋子 月亮屋\NCircles, house, moon house.
月亮 屋子\NMoon, house.
别玩了 快点说 快说\NEnough of the games. Say it! Just say it!
说话 这笨蛋哑剧\NTalk, you're stupid mime!
好了 你 冷静点\NOkay, you... relax.
圆形 圆形屋\NUmm round, round house, umm...
R 来自圆形的屋子\NThe source of the R came from the round house.
小子 干得漂亮\NYeah nice work kid,
说不定你是个小侦探\Nmaybe there' a little detective in you after all.
致命一击\NCritical Hit!
额外伤害\NAdditional Damage!
莱姆城不是没有宝可梦战斗吗\NAin't no there Pokémon battles in Ryme City?
本来是不该有的\NThere are not supposed to.
耿鬼使用了暗影球\NGengar used his Shadow Ball!
来吧 我们四处看看\NCome on, let's take a look around.
那孩子在这 还有那个皮卡丘\NThe kid's here. And he's with the Pikachu.
所以小子 目前已知的是\NOkay kid, so here's what we know,
哈利追踪 R 到这里\NHarry traces the R to here.
通常这种情况下\NAnd frequent this joint,
因为这儿的某个人知道些内幕\Ncuz someone here knows something about
something.
我们只需要找出那个人问出内幕\NWe just need to find the someone, and the
something.
那个皮卡丘搭档呢 站住\NHey, where is that Pikachu's partner? Don't go!
我想有人发现我们了\NI think someone just found us.
我想看看这家伙的网络搜索记录\NWow, I'd like to see this guy's internet search
history.
你是谁\NWho are you?
这是个什么情况\NLet's see where this goes.
告诉他你是我的新伙伴\NTell him you're my new partner.
我是他的新伙伴\NI am his new partner.
皮卡丘的十万伏特\NWell that Pikachu's thunder bolt,
差点杀了我引以为傲的喷火龙\Nalmost wreck my pride Charizard,
上次他来这儿的时候\Nlast time he was here.
伤疤还很新呢\NScar's still fresh.
我听见的只有嘟囔声\NAll I hear are consonants
我看见的只有那些凸起\Nand all I see are nipples.
嘿 你知道吗\NHey, you know what?
他弄烂了我的外套 瞧瞧这\NHe ruined my coat, man, look at this.
我很抱歉\NI'm so sorry.
别管那外套 他的衬衫呢\NForget the coat, where's his shirt?
这 是我的地盘\NThis... this is my place.
没人能随便到我的地盘上瞎逛\NAnd nobody comes into my place.
那只小宝可梦精灵也是\NAnd as that tiny Pokémon.
你瞅啥\Nwhat are you looking at?
也没人能随便弄烂我的外套 对 外套\NOr to my coat. Right, the coat.
那外套 你在干嘛呢\Nthe coat, what are you doing?
瞪眼对决呢 小子\NLast six staredown, kid,
谁先挪开视线谁就输\Nfirst one to play loses.
别干扰我了\NNow stop distracting me.
听着\NAh, look,
我只想知道他原来的搭档为什么来这里\NI just wanna know why his old partner was
here, that's all.
耿鬼胜利\NGengar Wins!
还有谁上场来试试\NReady for more to step up!
我想要重赛\NAnd I want a rematch.
如果你跟我重赛\NYou give me my rematch,
我就把你想知道的一切告诉你\NI tell everything you want to know right now.
告诉他准备开始吧 老铁\NTell him he's on, amigo.
好吧\NOkay.
新的一战即将打响\NOur new battles are holding.
皮卡丘对决喷火龙\NPikachu versus Charizard!
重赛开始\NRematch!
拿好我的帽子\NHere, hold my hat,
我就要燃爆全场了 好吧\NI'm about to rock this place. Okay.
先来做轻拉伸 咱可不想对战时太紧绷\NLet's do some light stretching. You never
wanna go do these things tight.
你这次会赢的 好吗\NYou're gonna win this time, okay?
你要干嘛 你的进攻计划是什么\NWhat are you doing? What is your plan of attack?
我从来不按计划行事 小子\NI don't know how to play according to plans, kid.
兵来将挡 水来土掩\NI deal with things in the moment.
好的 来吧\NOkay, here we go.
很显然\NNow obviously,
我之前打败过这个二货\NI've dealt with this putz before,
那我只要再来一次就行了\Nso I'll just do it again.
快把帽子还给我\NGive me my hat back!
那家伙吸了一整管的那 R 什么的东西\NThat thing just choked a year worth of that R
stuff.
别紧张 就像你说的\NHey, hey, hey, its' like you said, okay?
你之前就打败过它\NYou did it before.
你只需要用上你的技能\NYou just gotta use your powers,
你可以用电光石火 放电 或者电球\Nyou can use Quick Attack, Discharge, or Electro
Ball.
但我觉得伏特攻击是你最有利的技能\NBut I think Volt Tackle is your best move.
所以用它来开场\NSo start with that.
首先 你什么时候学会变成\NFirst of all, when did you learn how to be
一个宝可梦精灵训练师了\Na Pokémon trainer?
其次 快把我从这鬼地方弄出来\NAnd secondly, get me the hell out of here!
对战开始\NBe gin!
当心\NLook out!
我忘了你刚才说的了\NI forgot everything you said!
我就是会忘记事情 我有失忆症\NI forget things, It's what I do, I have amnesia!
你得想办法造成击中要害 用伏特攻击\NYou need to go for a Critical Hit, use Volt
Tackle!
伏特攻击会把我撞晕的\NVolt Tackle will knock me out!
我要用十万伏特\NI'm going for Thunderbolt!
你行的 你行的\NCome on, you got it, you got it!
快点快点快点\NCome on, come on, come on...
哥们儿 你在干嘛呢\NHey bud, what are you doing?
有人在旁边看的时候我使不出来\NI can't do it when people are watching.
大家都转过去不要看可以吗\NCan everyone just look away please?
还是使不出来\NIt's not working.
我忘了怎么用技能了\NI forgot how to use my powers!
但是他可没忘\NBut he didn't!
皮卡丘 快跑\NPikachu, run!
受到重重一击\NTaking on one hit!
皮卡丘 要不要哭一哭呀\NHey Pikachu, wanna cry?
你不会想这么做的\NYou don't wanna do this,
我这么可爱\NI'm adorable.
皮卡 皮卡\NPika Pika.
你疯了吗 快出去\NAre you crazy? Get out of there!
交给我了 老大\NI got it, chief!
你在对我的宝贝做什么\NWhat are you doing to my baby?!
快给我让开\NGet out of the way!
这可不妙啊\NOh oh, that's not good!
你真烦人\NYou're annoying!
把你知道的告诉我\NTell me what you know!
你要找的那个人\NThe guy you were looking for
想知道 R 的来源\Nwanted to know the source of R.
他是医生介绍来的 我只知道这些\NHe comes from the doctor, that's all I know.
现在离我远点\NNow leave me alone!
接得不错 小子 我们从这里出去吧\NNice catch, kid. Let's get out of here!
我有个计划\NI got a plan.
那没用的 鲤鱼王是最没用了\NLook, that's not gonna work! Magikarp is the worst!
鲤鱼王可以进化成暴鲤龙\NMagickarp can evolve into Gyrados,
只需轻轻一脚 水溅跃\Nall it needs is a little kick, water in the hole!
在我脑海里想象的是另一番场景\NIn my head I saw that differently.
蒂姆 我不会漂流\NHey Tim, I don't float.
我说过鲤鱼王肯定有用\NI told you Magikarp weren't useless.
你被捕了\NYou're under arrest.
我以为你马上就出城了\NI thought you couldn't wait to get out town.
是的 但计划有变 因为我找到了他\NYeah, well, my plan's changed because I found
him.
我没懂你的意思\NI'm not following.
哈利没有死\NHarry is not dead.
如果他的宝可梦精灵还活着\NIf his Pokémon partner still alive
那就说明他也活着\Nthat means he is too.
这不叫证据 孩子\NThat is not proof, son.
告诉他那个 R 试剂\NTell him about the chemical R
给我点时间\NGive me a minute.
哈利的最后一个案子和地下对战有关\NHarry's last case had to do with underground
battles,
所以我才会去那里\Nthat's why I was there.
有一种化学试剂 我们进行了调查\NThere's a chemical. We've ran an investigation.
哈利调查清楚了但是陷入了麻烦\NHarry figured it out and he's in trouble!
我们调查了 调查都结束了\NWe did, and it was all over!
那就重新展开调查\NThen reopen the investigation,
他还活着 我能感觉到\Nhe's out there, I can feel it.
打肚脐眼里 告诉他\NIn your jellys, go ahead, say it.
我才不会那么说的\NI'm not gonna say that.
我能感觉到 警督 从骨子里\NI can feel it, Lieutenant, in my bones.
没有肚脐好 别打断我\NNot as good. Stop!
是的 我能听懂皮卡丘说话\NOh yeah, and I can understand Pikachu,
我们是伙伴 所以\Nwe're partners, so...
蒂姆 亲人的逝去确实很难面对\NTim, It's very difficult to cope with loss,
否认可以成为 不 我没在否认\NDenial can be a... No, I'm not in denial!
我知道我是对的 他一定还活着\NI'm right! I know it! He's...he's out there.
我本不想给你看这个\NI never wanted to show you this,
但我认为你还是应该看一下\Nbut I think it's important you see it.
没有人能在那样的车祸中幸存下来\NNo one could survive a crash like that,
你爸爸也不行\Nnot even your dad.
他已经死了 蒂姆\NHe's gone, Tim.
我应该坐上那列火车的\NI should've gotten on that train.
啥意思\NWhat's that, kid?
我母亲死后\NAfter my mother died,
我和我爸就疏远了\Nmy dad and I drifted apart.
他搬到这里 全身心地投入工作\NHe moved here and poured himself into his work.
最后他想让我过来和他一起生活 但是\NEventually he tried to get me to come live
with him but...
我不愿意过来\NI wouldn't go.
为什么呢\NHow come?
我觉得他不曾在乎过\NI didn't think he cared.
我想我只是习惯了他不在身边\NI guess I just got used to him not being around
and...
我不能原谅他\NI couldn't forgive him, for it.
直到我来到这里\NUntil I got here, and...
我才意识到他很在乎\NI realized that he did care.
但是\NBut...
我不知道 因为我从未给过他机会\NI didn't know, cuz I never gave him a chance.
而现在已经太迟了\NAnd... now it's too late.
我真的\NI really...
我真希望我坐上了那列火车\NI really wish I'd gotten on that train.
听着 小子\NListen, kid.
我可能失去了记忆 但我至少知道\NLook, I may not have memories, but I know this
much,
这不是你的错\NIt wasn't your fault.
这不是任何人的错\NIt wasn't anybody's fault.
而且我相信如果你爸爸在这里\NAnd I'm sure if your dad was here,
他会紧紧地抱住你 直到不能呼吸\Nhe would hug you so hard, your bones would
pop.
他会告诉你他很抱歉这一切\NAnd he tell you he's sorry for everything.
他会为你骄傲的 小子\NHe'd be damn proud of you, kid.
我还没真正对你友好过呢\NI haven't been really nice to you.
是啊 确实\NNo, you really haven't.
我们还有一个谜团要解开呢 什么\NWe still got one mystery to solve. What?
你的身世\NYours.
我们来查清楚是谁让你失忆的\NLet's find out who did this to you.
找回你的记忆 我非常乐意\NGet your memory back. I'd like that.
我乐意至极\NI'd like that very much.
一看就是辆坏蛋的车\NWell, that's a bad guy car.
谢谢你 诺曼小姐\NThank you, Miss Norman.
谢谢你了 诺曼小姐 就这样吧\NYes thank you Miss Norman, that'll be all.
我想撬撬她的嘴\NI want to blab her mouth.
请进来吧\NPlease, come in.
他们是华丽的生物 对吧\NMagnificent creatures, aren't they?
哇 一只火伊布\NWow. A Flareon.
想象一下 有机会能让自己进化得更完美\NImagine being able to evolve into the best
possible version of yourself.
你好\NS'up?
你内心的那股力量 等待着被唤醒\NThat greatness inside you, just waiting to be
awoken.
你好 蒂姆 他认识你吗\NHello Tim. He knows you?
我看到你和哈利的皮卡丘搭档了\NI see you partnered with Harry's Pikachu.
而且他也认识我\NAnd he knows me too.
你认识哈利吗\NYou knew Harry?
哈利正在处理的案子\NThe case Harry was working on,
是我委托的\NIt was for me.
真是个大转折 柳暗花明啊\NThat's a twist, that's very twisty.
这种试剂威胁着我所做的一切\NThis compound threatens everything I built.
他知道 R 他怎么知道 R 的事情\NHe knows about the R. How does he know about
the R?
我雇了哈利去追踪它的来源\NI hired Harry to trace it to its' source.
想象一下我是多么震惊\NImagine my shock when the answer...
当我发现原来是我自己的儿子在作祟\Nturned out to be my own son.
我毕生致力于完善\NI've devoted my life to perfecting
宝可梦精灵和人类之间的伙伴关系\Nthe partnership between Pokémon and humans.
在这种关系里宝可梦精灵\NA partnership where Pokémon
能将我们最好的一面引导出来\Nbring out the best in us.
但是这样做的同时\NIn doing so,
恐怕我忽视了作为父母的责任\NI'm afraid I neglected my responsibilities as a parent.
罗杰憎恨宝可梦精灵\NRoger resents the Pokémon.
我觉得他在我的阴影下生活了这么久\NI think he's lived in my shadow for so long.
以至于他真的想毁了我的遗产\NHe actually wants to destroy my legacy.
看来每份仇父情绪里都得有个衰爸\NWell, there's no such thing as daddy issues
without daddy.
但克利福先生 你怎么能让他这么做\NBut Mr.Clifford, how could you let him do that?
自从我的疾病让我深陷在这张椅子上\NEver since my illness put me in this chair,
罗杰接管了公司越来越多的股份\NRoger has taken over more and more of the
company.
他控制着董事会 也控制着警察和政客\NHe controls the board, he also controls the
police and politicians.
而且他坐拥媒体\NAnd he owns the press.
哈利是我唯一信任的人\NHarry is the only one I can trust
所以你要找到他\Nthat's why you need to find him.
你还不知道吗 哈利已经死了\NYou haven't heard? Harry is dead.
不 蒂姆 你父亲还活着\NOh no, Tim, your father is alive.
蒂姆 小心\NLook out, Tim!
先进的全息成像技术\NAdvanced holographic imaging.
自从我被束缚在这把椅子上\NSince being confined to this chair,
我就在投资能把世界呈现在我面前的办法\NI've invested in ways of bringing the
world to me.
这段影像是根据警方的档案生成的\NThis was recreated from police footage,
可以让我们看到\NIt allows us to see things...
他们不能或不想让我们看到的东西\Nthat they cannot or don't want us to see.
他还活着\NHe's alive.
那是我 车祸的时候我在哈利身边\NThat's me, I'm was with Harry in the crash.
我得帮他\NHe needs my help.
如果哈利活着 为什么警察没有找到他\NIf Harry is alive, why didn't they find him?
那是什么 超梦\NWhat is that? Mewtwo.
一个人工制造的恶魔\NA manmade abomination.
通过实验室提取\NCreated in the laboratory using DNA from
古代梦幻化石 DNA 创造出来的\Nthe fossil remains of the ancient Meow.
难以置信\NI can't believe it.
如果那个东西出自梦幻\NIf that thing came from Mew,
那这个就是世上最强大的宝可梦精灵了\Nthen we're looking at the most powerful
Pokémon in the world.
没错 当时就是这样\NThat's it, that's what happened to me.
超梦消除了我的记忆\NMewtwo wiped my memory.
可是为什么呢\NBut why?
等等 等等\NWait, wait, wait!
慢着\NWait...
慢着 他要带他去哪\NWait, wait, wait, where did he take him?
这就是你现在要解决的问题了\NThat's for you to solve now.
找到超梦就等于找到了你父亲\NFind Mewtwo and you will find your father.
孩子 重新来过的机会非常难得\NSecond chance is a special thing, kid.
解决了这件事 很多事都会变得更好\NThere's a lot we can make beter if we crack
this case.
不过我还有个问题 我们要去哪\NOne question though, where are we going?
不知道 我负责走\NI don't know, I'm just going.
你负责告诉我往哪走 你才是侦探啊\NYou gotta tell me where, you're the detective.
如果罗杰·克利福是整件事的关键\NOkay, if Roger Clifford is the key to all of this,
那我们需要找一个能接触到他的人\NThen we need someone who has access to him.
那个人是谁 我们都心知肚明\NAnd we both know who that is.
小情人儿\NLover boy.
别瞎说 别哪壶不开提哪壶\NOkay, come on, that's... come on, let's not start that
again.
她来了\NThere she is.
怎么戴着墨镜 她能看见我们吗\NWhat... what's with the sunglasses, can she see us?
不知 应该看不见吧\NI don't... I don't think she can see us.
谢谢你肯来\NHey, thanks for coming.
别跟我说话\NDon't talk to me.
好的\NOkay.
这是什么情况 表现得随意点\NWhat happens now? Just act casual.
但是别往我这看\Nbut don't look at me.
这一点都不随意好吗\NThere's nothing casual about this.
看看这个\NLook at this.
不好意思 我 没事 没事\NSorry, that was... Oh shit, it's okay, it's okay.
对不起 对不起\NSorry, I'm sorry.
简直好的不得了\NYeah, this is working out great.
你叫她坐到这边来不就好了\NWhy don't you just have her sit over here?
不然你过来跟我们一起坐吧\NDo you wanna just come sit with us? Anyway...
我不该鼓励你 你没戏的\NI should've never encouraged you, you... you have no
chance.
我看了罗杰的电脑\NI got access to Roger's computer.
真的吗 怎么做到的\NOh wow, how do you do that?
在他的实验室里打翻一杯卡布奇诺\NSpilled a kapucino in his lab.
听起来有点浪费咖啡\NUh, sounds like a waste of coffee.
我查了他所有的记录\NSo I searched through all his records,
重点查了那片区域的产权信息\NI targeted the property rights in the region and
再跟市政府登记的克利福金融公司记录\NI cross check that with city records
进行交叉比对 然后我发现了\Nfor any Clifford finance businesses until I found...
请看\NMay I present...
PCL 一个宝可梦精灵基因研究机构\NPCL, a Pokémon's genetic research facility.
不仅如此 她真不错\NBut that's not all. She's good.
上周 PCL 出了一场“意外”\NLast week, PCL had an "acccident" and
不得不关闭了整间机构\Nhad to shut down the entire facility.
就在同一天晚上 哈利·古德曼失踪了\NThat's the same ngiht Harry Goodman went
missing.
没人知道发生了什么 完全的消息封锁\NNo one knows what happened. Total media
blackout.
意味着什么呢 我不知道\NWhat does it all mean? I don't know.
简直令人兴奋 你兴奋吗\NThis is very exciting, are you excited?
兴奋 我觉得他刚刚尿了一点\NYeah. I think he just peed a little.
那 不是 是我 我尿了\NSo... No, no, that's me, that was me.
也就是说\NSo umm...
有人 在掩盖真相\Nthere's, there's a cover up.
可是\NBut...
他们想掩盖的是什么\NWhat are they covering up?
我们去看看不就知道了\NWhat do you say we go find out?
所以现在是怎么个意思\NSo let me get this right,
我们被迫听这按摩专用背景音乐\Nwe are forced to listen to this SPA music
就是为了防止你脑抽然后杀光我们吗\Nso your head doesn't explode... and kill us all?
你的皮卡丘真的很特别\NYour Pikachu is so unusual.
拿下去 我才不要给你按摩\NHey you put that down! I am not giving you a massage.
我从来没见过戴帽子的宝可梦精灵\NI have never known a Pokémon to wear a hat.
他确实有点怪\NYeah, he's weird.
是吧 他超奇怪的\NYeah. He is so weird.
我当然在乎我搭档的性命了\NOf course I care about my partner's life.
好啦好啦 拿过来吧\NFine, fine, hand it over!
你干什么呢\NWhat are you doing?
什么\NWhat?
没什么 我是想问 这个人是谁\NNah, nothing, I was... I was actually wondering who
umm... this was.
PCL 的首席科学家 安·劳伦特博士\NIt's PCL's chief scientist, Dr. Ann Laurent.
那膀子哥说的博士肯定就是她\NI bet this is the doctor shirtless was talking about.
她因为一项宝可梦的研究失去了奖学金\NShe lost her university grant over a
experimentation on Pokémon
因为她想控制它们的思想\Nbecause she was trying to control theire minds.
她基本上可以被称为宝可梦精灵神经学家\NShe is essentially a neurologist for
Pokémon.
也许这位博士可以着手研究一下\NMaybe this doctor can weigh in
我被绑在旁边安着一颗炸弹的儿童座椅上\Non the long term psychological effects of
being strapped into a babyseat...
时的心理阴影面积\Nnext to a bomb!
到了\NThis is it.
看到那些牌子了吗\NLook at the signs.
一定发生了很严重的事故\NMust've been a really bad accident.
他们就想让你这么以为\NThat's what they want you to believe.
策划这个场景的人干的漂亮啊\NWhoever staged this did an excellent job.
胆小的人看到这些牌子就吓跑了\NThe signs were the perfect scarecrow for suckers.
对付我是挺管用的\NYeah, well, they're working on me.
孩子 这位夫人喜欢刺激\NKid, this dame's looking for danger.
要想赢得她的芳心 你就得带她去冒险\NYou wanna win her over, you gotta lead her
straight to it.
首先 女生不喜欢被称为 夫人\NOkay, okay. First of all, women don't like to be called
"dame".
其次 女生喜欢头脑冷静 有内涵\NSecond, women appreciate calm, level headed,
有责任心 有决断力\Nand um, responsible decision making.
她在干什么\NWhat is she doing?
露西 你在干什么\NLucy, what are you doing?
剪铁丝网啊 剪开口子我们钻进去\NI'm... I'm cutting the fence so that we can slip
through.
不是 你从哪找来的工具\NNo, where... where did you get those?
不要在意这些细节\NOh don't worry about it.
先生 您先请\NAfter you, sir.
不请吗 好吧 我先走 你自便\NNo? Okay, I'll go first, whatever is most calming for
you.
没事 就待在上面\NIt's ok. You can stay up there.
虽然我有健忘症 但是\NI have amnesia but,
我敢肯定这是人类能想到的最糟糕的办法\NI'm pretty sure this is the worst idea
anyone has ever had.
那是什么\NWhat is that?
不清楚\NI'm not sure.
是甲贺忍蛙\NIt's Greninja.
它们看起来不太对劲\NThey don't look right.
22 号实验 能量增强\NTest 22, power enhancement?
他们在拿它们做实验\NThey were experimenting on them.
可是为什么呢\NBut why?
如果罗杰·克利福是幕后黑手\NIf Roger Clifford it's behind this,
他用宝可梦精灵做实验想干什么呢\Nwhat's he doing experimenting on Pokémon?
土台龟花园\NTorterra garden.
宝可梦进化第 33 号实验 生长增强\NPokémon evolution test 33: Growth
Enhancement.
它们看起来还是常规尺寸啊\NThey look normal size to me.
可能还没开始\NMaybe it hasn't started yet.
像是在试图操控宝可梦精灵的进化进程\NIt's like they are trying to manipulate
Pokémon evolution.
有可能做到吗\NIs that possible?
我不知道\NI don't know.
不过我得把这些都记录下来\NI need to document all of this though.
你先走 我马上就来\NYou go ahead, I'll catch up to you.
你确定 没错\NAre you sure? Yeah.
这里发生了什么\NWhat happened here?
坏事 很坏的事\NBad stuff. Really bad stuff.
还觉得这是人工摆的吗\NStill think this was staged?
看这里\NKid, hey, over here.
这里显示劳伦特博士站\NIt says Dr. Laurent station.
看起来还能运行\NLooks like it's still working.
远程访问已启动\NRemote Access Initiated.
看起来大部分的文件都已经损坏了\NLooks like most of the files are corrupted.
不是又要来个全息投影吧\NNot another one of those holograms.
第 42 天\NDay 42.
经过了无数次的尝试和失败 我们终于\NAfter much trial and error we perfected
找到了稳定提取超梦 DNA 的方法\Na stable method to extract Mewtwo's DNA.
那是超梦 不会吧\NIt's Mewtwo, no way.
等等 超梦是从这来的\NWait, Mewtwo came from this place?
第 60 天 临床试验成功\NDay 60, clinical trials proven successful.
吸入剂引起了思维混乱\NThe inhalant results in confusion,
完全失去自主意识\Nand the total loss of free will,
假以时日 这个宝可梦精灵就会暴走\Nwhich in time makes the Pokémon go wild.
我们把这个化学制剂命名为血清 R\NWe designated this chemical as Serum R.
他们在用超梦制造血清 R\NThey use Mewtwo to make R.
那些战斗 都是他们在测试\NAnd they were testing it, at the battles.
第 68 天\NDay 68.
神经连接已经可以实现\NThe neural link is operational.
红色警报\NAlert Condition Red
不 不 不\NNo! No! No!
控制室断电了\NWe are losing power in the containment chamber!
超梦肯定就是这样逃出来的\NThat must have been how Mewtwo escaped.
现在我们大致了解了\NNow we are getting somewhere.
可是它把哈利抓走做什么 好问题\NBut what did that thing want with Harry? Good
question, kid.
让我试试倒回到开头的时候\NI'll try and take us back to the beginning.
第一天 实验室已经万事俱备\NDay 1, the lab is almost fully operational.
现在剩下的就是去抓\NAll that remains now is to capture
史上最强大的宝可梦精灵\Nthe most powerful Pokémon that known to mankind,
超梦\NMewtwo.
它近二十年前就逃离了关都区\NIt escaped nearly 20 years ago from the Kanto
region.
幸而我找了专家来抓它\NFortunately I've been factious hired a specialist to track it
down.
祝你好运 古德曼侦探\NGood luck, detective Goodman.
所以超梦才会抓走哈利\NThat's why Mewtwo took Harry.
它是想报仇\NIt was revenge for being captured.
但是这说不通\NThis doesn't make any sense!
哈利肯定不会干这种事儿\NHarry would've never been a part of this.
孩子 我也想相信他\NI wanna believe that kid.
但坦白讲 你已经好几年没见过他了\NWe gotta be honest here, you haven't seen him
in years
而我现在失去记忆\Nand I got amnesia,
咱俩谁也不能肯定哈利会不会做什么\Nneither of us can say for sure what Harry
would or wouldn't do.
我们得赶回城里去\NWe gotta get back to the city.
露西 露西\NLucy! Lucy!
我们得赶回\NWe gotta get back to...
露西\NLucy?
露西\NLucy?
刚刚还没有这玩意儿\NThat was not there before, kid.
孩子 打开火警器\NKid, the fire alarm!
快点 快跑 快跑\NCome on, Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
回去\NGo back.
趴下\NGet down!
快点\NCome on!
可达鸭\NPsyduck!
没事的 可达鸭 不会有事的\NIt's ok, it's ok Psyduck! Everything's fine!
孩子 他要爆发了\NHe is gonna blow his head, kid.
没事的 可达鸭 冷静点\NIt's ok, Psyduck. It's ok!
没时间管你的头痛了\NThis is no time for your stupid headache!
不不不 等等\NNo, no, no, wait, wait,
你现在头痛得恰到好处\NThis is the perfect time to get a headache!
可达鸭\NPsyduck?
我讨厌给你揉脚\NI hated rubbing your feet!
我不会原谅自己的手碰过那脏东西\NI'll never forgive my hands for what they did.
现在快点给我头痛到爆 你这只神经鸭\NGet a splitting headache now, you neurotic
duck!
快点 快点\NDo it! Do it!
快点\NDo it!
干得好 可达鸭\NGood job, Psyduck.
我的帽子呢\NWhere is my hat?
有点不对劲\NSomething's wrong.
这不是真的吧\NThis isn't really happening.
放宽心\NDon't worry.
这是可达鸭的灵能波引发的幻觉\NPsyduck psionic waves are causing hallucinations,
这些都不是真的\Nnone of this is real.
这些都是真的 跑 快快快\NAll of this is real! Run! Go go!
怎么回事\NWhat's happening?
继续跑就对了\NJust going down!
这种时候\NAt this point...
谁能不相信气候变化呢\Nhow can you not believe in climate change?
不\NNo!
抓住你了\NI got you.
蒂姆\NTim!
跑 快跑\NGo! Run!
快快快\NGo! Go! Go!
跑 跑\NGo! Go!
我们逃出来了\NWe made it.
我真讨厌这片森林\NI officially hate this forest.
蒂姆\NTim!
露西 蒂姆\NLucy! Tim!
山体越来越靠近了\NThe walls are closing in.
我们不能傻站着 快点想想办法\NWe have to do something, and we gotta do it fast.
我要跳过去 这主意可太烂了\NI gotta jump for it. That's a great fifth option,
咱想想别的办法好吗\Nlet's work on the first four.
你跳不过来的\NYou are not gonna make it!
没得选了 我们有大把的选择\NThere's no other choice. We have a lot of choices,
但是跳下去不是其中一个\Nonly going down is not one of them.
使劲\NCome on!
我还从没\NNever was I...
我还以为我会\NI thought I was gonna...
眼\NEye...
眼珠子 眼珠子\NEyeball. Eyeball.
眼珠子\NEyeball!
我知道了\NI get it!
我知道了 这里并不是森林\NI get it now, this isn't a forest at all!
我们在土台龟的背上\NThis is the Torterra Garden!
皮卡丘\NPikachu!
他受伤了\NHe's hurt.
他还好吗 我不行了\NIs he ok? I'm in bad shape, kid.
我是你搭档 我就在这\NI'm your partner, I'm here.
你刚说你是我搭档吗\NDid you just called me your partner?
对 当然了 你是我的搭档\NYeah of course! You are my partner.
没错 我是你的搭\NOh that's right, I'm your par...
你是我的后盾\NYou got my back.
老铁\NBud!
皮卡丘\NPikachu!
皮卡丘\NPikachu!
不\NNo.
救命 求求你\NHelp! Please!
拜托你\NPlease!
他受伤了\NHe's hurt!
求你\NPlease!
他听不懂你在说什么\NHe doesn't know what you are saying.
但是他知道我的感受\NBut he knows what I'm feeling.
我必须带皮卡丘去找宝可梦精灵治疗师\NI need to get Pikachu to a healer Pokémon.
拜托了\NPlease.
求求你\NI'm begging you.
我不想连他也失去了\NI don't wanna lose him too.
没事的\NIt's okay.
蒂姆 你看\NTim, look.
好吧\NOkay.
我在车里等你\NI'll wait you at the car.
搭档 你会没事的\NYou are gonna be ok, partner.
这里吗\NHere?
等等 别走 你们要去哪里\NWait! Wait! Where are you going?
我应该做什么\NWhat am I supposed to do?
我一直在等你\NI've been waiting for you.
超梦\NMewtwo.
不不不 等等\NNo, no, no! Wait!
这是什么地方\NWhere am I?
你没事了\NYou are okay!
对 怎么回事 我好了\NYeah I... somehow I'm fine!
你按照约定把他的儿子带过来了\NYou brought the son to me, as agreed.
他在说什么\NWhat is he talking about?
我也不知道啊 我跟你一样摸不着头脑\NI don't know kid, I'm lost as you are.
我爸爸在哪\NWhere is my father?
你对他做了什么\NWhat did you do with him?
警告\NAlert.
安全舱的电源断开了\NWe are losing power in the containment chamber!
你做得很好\NYou've done well.
人类很邪恶\NHumanity is evil.
我一直坚信宝可梦精灵\NI always believed Pokémon...
不\NNo!
等下 等下 皮卡丘 等一下\NWait, wait, wait. Pikachu, Wait.
嘿 别走这么快 我们得谈谈\NHey! Slow down, we have to talk about this.
你不能继续跟我呆在一起\NYou'll have to go on without me.
什么 你说什么呢\NWhat? What are you saying?
罗杰抓走了超梦 而超梦抓走了我爸\NRoger has Mewtwo. Mewtwo has my father.
我们没时间了 我们还有案子要解决\NWe are running out of time, we got a case to
solve.
我的案子已经解决了 我知道我是谁\NWe already solved mine. I know who I am.
我是背叛了哈利的叛徒\NI'm the guy who betrayed Harry.
这事儿谁也说不准\NWe don't know that.
刚咱俩都看到了 我背叛了你爸爸\NWe both saw I betrayed your father,
也就是说\NWhich means...
我也有可能背叛你\NI could betray you too.
你不会这么做的\NYou wouldn't do that.
我不管看到了什么 我知道你是谁\NI don't care what I saw, I know who you are.
你怎么知道 因为我\NHow do you know? Because I...
我打肚脐眼儿里就能感觉出来\NI can feel it in my jellys.
那都是我编出来的\NI made that up.
没有什么肚脐眼儿 也没有我\NThere's no jellys. There's no me.
我不信\NI don't believe that.
没有我你会过得更好\NYou're better off on your own.
不要这样 皮卡丘\NCome on, Pikachu.
不 我不\NNo, no!
我需要你\NI need you, please.
你必须离我远点\NYou have to stay away,
为你自己好\NIt's for your own good.
不 我不会让你走的\NNo, I'm not letting you go.
看吧\NYou see?
我控制不住自己去伤害需要我的人\NI can't help it, I hurt the people who need me.
这才是我\NThat's who I am.
对不起\NI'm sorry.
对不起\NI'm sorry.
蒂姆\NTim.
他要去哪\NWhere is he going?
怎么了\NWhat happened?
皮卡丘还好吗\NIt's Pikachu ok?
不 他不好\NNo he's not.
走吧 我们得回城里去\NLet's go, we gotta get back to the city.
莱姆市十周年宝可梦精灵纪念游行\NThe 10th anniversary Rhyme City Pokémon
Parade
将于今日下午开始\Nis set to begin this afternoon.
全城群众都聚集到市中心\NThe whole city is converging on downtown,
观看今日盛典\Nto watch the day's festivities
我不知道你们两个发生什么事\NI... I don't know what happened between you two,
但我们需要制定战略\Nbut we need to strategize.
等下 你要去哪\NWait, where are you going?
我们得先把消息告知公众\NWe need to tell the public what we found!
这可是爆炸性新闻\NThis is breaking news!
不 应该是你去报道这个新闻\NNo, no, you should break the news, you.
我要去找霍华德谈谈\NI'm gonna go talk to Howard.
蒂姆\NTim?
这个新闻的主角就是新闻界大佬啊\NHow am I supposed to break the news
我该怎么报道\Nwhen the guy that runs the news is the breaking news?
乖乖在车里等着 好吗\NStay in the car, ok?
McMaster 女士 你好 我是露西·史蒂文斯\NMrs. McMaster, hi. It's Lucy Stevens,
CNM 的实习生 能拿一下吗\NThe intern at CNM. Could you?
我手上有一个很重要的新闻\NYeah, uh I have a story that's really important
需要告知所有观众\Nand the people need to hear it,
你能否帮我报道这个新闻呢\NI was wondering if you could help me tell it.
我只需要 露西 露西\NI just need like... Lucy ,Lucy, please,
帮我买杯咖啡 双份浓缩的馥芮白\NTake my coffee order. Flat White, extra shot.
这就来 辛西娅\NYou got it. Cynthia.
♪ 到处找啊找 ♪\N♪ Searching far and wide. ♪
♪ 教精灵宝可梦明白 ♪\N♪ Teach Pokemon to understand ♪
♪ 他们蕴含的力量 ♪\N♪ The power that's inside! ♪
♪ 宝可梦精灵 把他们全抓起来 ♪\N♪ Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all ♪
♪ 我和你 ♪\N♪ It's you and me ♪
♪ 这就是我的宿命 ♪\N♪ I know it's my destiny ♪
♪ 宝可梦 ♪\N♪ Pokémon! ♪
这是啥啊\NWhat... what is this?
我记得这个地方\NI know this place.
这就是发生车祸的地方\NThis is the scene of the crash.
那是什么\NWhat is that?
甲贺忍蛙的飞镖\NGreninja stars.
肯定是罗杰派甲贺忍蛙造成车祸的\NRoger must have sent the Greninja to cause the
crash.
也就是说\NWhich means...
超梦其实是在保护我们吗\NMewtwo was trying to protect us?
最先进的全息投影\NAdvanced Holographic Imaging
它能让我们看到警方不能\NIt allows us to see things that they cannot
或是不想让我们看见的 等一下\Nor don't want us to see. Wait...
霍华德肯定也在影像里看到这个了\NHoward would've seen this in his hologram.
不会吧 糟了糟了\NOh no! No, no, no.
蒂姆\NTim!
霍华德 克利福先生\NHoward! Mr. Clifford!
您的儿子\NYour son...
把超梦抓回来了\Nhas Mewtwo here.
等下 你在 蒂姆\NWait, what are you...? Tim.
不用担心\NIt's gonna be ok.
快跑\NRun!
转移成功了\NThe transfer worked.
我的身体坐在轮椅上\NMy body is in the chair,
灵魂却在超梦身体里\Nbut my mind is in Mewtwo.
霍华德 做得很好 蒂姆\NHoward? Well done, Tim.
多亏了你和哈利的皮卡丘才让我抓到了超梦\NYou and Harry's Pikachu led me straight
to Mewtwo.
造成车祸的不是超梦\NMewtwo didn't cause the crash.
谁让你爸多管闲事\NAll your father had to do
他只要拿钱走人就行了\Nwas take the money and walk away.
但他问东问西\NBut he started asking questions.
我不得不制止他 是你想杀他\NI had to stop him. You tried to kill him!
我也没办法\NI had no choice!
他顺着 R 血清发现了对战\NHe tracked the "R" to the battles.
还查到了劳伦特博士的身上\NTraced it back to Dr. Laurent.
他和他的皮卡丘还帮超梦逃跑\NAnd he and his Pikachu helped Mewtwo escape!
正如各位所见 市民们兴高采烈\NSo as you can see, we are more than happy with
the turn out today.
也有很多家庭\NSo many families...
很感谢大家 谢谢 采访到此为止\NThank you so much. Thank you. That's all. Thank
you.
让一下 不好意思 您好\NExcuse me, please. Hello!
您好 我跟市长\NHi. I have an interview.
预约了采访 请进\Nwith the mayor... Go on please.
市长先生 我得和您谈谈 是十分重要的事\NMr. Mayor, Mr. Mayor I need to speak
with you please, it's urgent.
你这采访也来得太晚了 求您了\NLittle late for a interview don't you think? Please.
在我们开始游行之前\NBefore we begin the parade,
感谢我们的赞助者 霍华德·克利福\NI'd like to thank our benefactor Howard Clifford.
整件事从来都不是为了治好我自己\NThis was never about curing me.
我是为全人类开辟了全新的道路\NI've found a path forward for all of us.
超梦有能力将人类的灵魂\NMewtwo has the power to transfer
转移进宝可梦的身体里\Nthe soul of a human into the body of a Pokémon,
唯一的条件是 宝可梦要进入疯狂状态\Nas long as the Pokémon are in a crazed
state.
不过 R 气体能解决这个问题\NThe R gas takes care of that.
是气球 R 气体在气球里\NThe balloons. The R gas is in the balloons.
莱姆市的民众啊\NPeople of Rhyme City.
我终于找到了解药\NI've finally discovered a cure.
不只是为我自己 而是为了全人类\NNot just for me, but for all of humanity.
宝可梦能进化成更好的自己\NPokémon can evolve into better versions of themselves.
现在 你们也能了\NAnd now, so can you.
人类和宝可梦\NHumans and Pokémon
融为一体\Nmerged into one.
别让你的宝可梦吸入紫色气体\NDon't let your Pokémon breathe the purple gas.
这里是吉田 请求支援\NThis is Yoshida, requesting backup.
所有部队进入\NAll units should proceed to the...
布鲁 停下\NSnubbull, no!
别让你的宝可梦吸入紫色气体\NDon't let your Pokémon breathe the gas.
别让你的宝可梦吸入紫色气体\NDon't let your Pokémon breathe the gas.
天啊\NCome on...
这里是露西·史蒂文斯为您报道市内紧急情况\NThis is Lucy Stevens reporting a city
wide emergency.
别让你的宝可梦吸\NDo not let your Pokémon breathe...
可达鸭\NPsyduck!
好吧\NOk.
从没见过这么乱的游行\NWorst parade I've ever seen.
露西吗 你在这里面吗\NLucy? Lucy you are in there?
蒂姆呢\NWhere is Tim?
霍华德就是超梦\NHoward is Mewtwo?
这可真是大开了我的天眼了\NThis really blows my bridge discovery out of the water.
好了 我要阻止这一切\NAlright. I gotta stop this.
上吧\NGame on!
好的 皮卡丘\NOk, Pikachu.
你身体里肯定有股能量\NYour powers are in there somewhere.
你只需要让你的小脑瓜动起来\NJust need a little spark to get this party started.
开工吧\NLet's do this!
哈利的皮卡丘\NHarry's Pikachu.
你觉得你能阻止未来的进程吗\NYou think you can stand in the way of the future?
我就是未来\NI am the future!
他回来了\NHe's back!
神经连接\NThe neural link.
罗杰\NRoger?
小心后面\NBehind you!
你是个百变怪\NYou are a Ditto.
左拐 右拐右拐\NMake left! Make right! Right!
你在哪考的飞行执照 幼儿园吗\NWhere did you learn how to fly? The ground?
别 停停停 停下\NNo, no, no, no. Stop, stop, stop.
等等\NWait, wait!
等一下等一下\NWait, wait, wait, wait!
天了噜 这题超纲了\NCome on, no, that's not fair.
算了 事先声明 就算我喜欢的女人\NOkay, for the record, I have no guilt hitting
变成了豆豆眼 我也敢打\Na beady eyed version of the woman I'm very attracted to.
往上 可别吸那个气\NOh! Pull up! Don't breathe the gas.
你还真吸了 对吧\NYou breathed the gas, didn't you?
好吧\NOkay.
了结他 百变怪\NFinish him, Ditto!
不 不要不要\NNo! No, no, no!
皮卡丘\NPikachu!
蒂姆\NTim...
哈利的儿子很快就要死了\NHarry's son is finished.
不要\NNo...
蒂姆说过十万伏特是我的绝招\NTim says Volt Tackle is my best move.
让我好好发挥发挥\NLet's do this Pokémon Battle thing right!
不要\NNo!
把手给我\NGive me your hand!
那个杀千刀的百变怪哪来的\NWhat kind of a Ditto was that?
那是改良版 我爸基因实验的结果\NThat was modified. My father's genetic
experiments.
异想天开\NA feeble effort!
皮卡丘怎么可能打得过超梦\NA Pikachu cannot defeat Mewtwo in battle.
我也没想打败你\NI didn't mean to defeat you.
我只需要让你分心\NI just needed to distract you.
不\NNo!
你做了什么\NWhat have you done?
皮卡丘 不要\NPikachu! No!
皮卡丘 蒂姆\NPikachu! Tim!
你还好吗 我很抱歉\NAre you ok? I'm sorry!
我很抱歉在你最需要我的时候转身离开了\NI'm sorry I pushed you away just when
you needed me the most.
你能回来就够了\NI'm just happy you are back.
搭档\NPartner.
你应该能解决这一团糟吧\NPlease tell me you can fix this mess.
我会把一切变回原样\NI will undo, what has be done.
以后再也不这样了\NLet's never do that again,
我保证\Nokay?
奇怪的是 无论他有怎样的缺点\NThe strange thing is that no matter what his flaws,
我内心深处还是很自责没有陪伴他\Ndeep down I blame myself for not being there
for him.
你 你是在跟进这件事的\NYou! You were working on this story.
还没人知道的时候你就已有眉目了\NHad a lead on it before anyone else even knew.
没错\NThat's correct.
很好 准备上电视吧\NGood. Alright you are going on camera.
我要你在今晚 CNM 黄金时间深入报道\NI want you to give an in depth report for
CNM tonight, prime time.
记得最后要提一嘴说\NAnd make sure you close with:
罗杰·克利福保证补偿他父亲造成的损失\N"Roger Clifford pledges to undo all the
harm his father caused,
首先就是叫停他的宝可梦实验\Nstarting with the Pokémon he experimented on."
难以置信 我们做到了\NI can't believe we did it.
干得不错\NGreat work.
喂 消停会儿 冷静冷静\NHey, calm down. Stay calm.
你要这样以后不理你了\NI hope we never get to see each other again.
晚上再见吗 可\NMeet me later tonight? Cool.
我是说 当然可以\NI mean, yeah.
跟上\NCome on.
有长进了 蒂姆\NWay to go, Tim!
还有最后一件事我得解决\NThere is one last thing I must fix.
我爸\NMy father.
你一直在找你父亲 其实一直在你身边\NThe father you have been looking for has
been with you all along.
他啥意思\NWhat's he talking about?
我也不\NI don't...
你做得很好\NYou've done well.
人性本恶\NHumanity is evil!
但你让我看见了\NBut you have shown me...
其光明的一面\Nthat not all humans are bad.
哈利·古德曼\NHarry Goodman,
你的皮卡丘愿意用身体来拯救你的灵魂\Nyour Pikachu offers its' body to save your
mind.
他有一个儿子\NThere is a son.
只有他的儿子回来了 我才能把你放出来\NWith the son's return, I can repair the
father.
你的记忆会消失 但你内心深处不会忘\NYour memory will be gone, but your heart
will know who you are.
我暂时保管这具身体方便你行动\NI take this body so that you might live.
记得把他的儿子带回来\NReturn with the son.
嘿 小子\NHey, kid!
到了之后奶奶会去接你\NGrandma will meet you when you arrive.
好的\NOk.
再见\NSee ya.
再见\NSee ya.
对了老爸\NHey dad?
怎么\NYeah?
我能留下来和你呆一阵子吗\NYou think I can stay with you for a while?
当然可以\NI'd like that, kid.
我很高兴\NYeah I'd like that very much.
我也是\NMe too.
你想来杯咖啡吗\NYou wanna get a coffee?
无巧不巧 好死不死\NIt's the weirdest thing, that's...
我现在满脑子都是咖啡呢\NIt's all I've been thinking about was having a coffee right
now.
我可能得找个新工作了\NI think I'll have to find a new job.
是吗\NOh yeah?
有什么想法吗\NWhat are you thinking?
我或许可以试试当探员\NMaybe I could give detective work a try?
他好像也挺赞同的\NI think he likes that idea.

You might also like